RE: [registrars] Re: An Opportunity to Prove A Point - Hi-Jacked Name At GoDaddy

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Re: An Opportunity to Prove A Point - Hi-Jacked Name At GoDaddy
  • From: "Rob Hall" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:58:14 -0000
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Ass ?

Far be it from me to actually comment on Phil Sbarbaro's actual ass, but
I don't think he deserves this.

I always found Phil to be a straight shooter and a decent individual.  I
believe we have him to thank for keeping domain names a service and not
property, as he was the pioneer taking arrows in the early days and
fighting hard for our industry (and his own company).  I believe he
retired with a perfect 200 and something win record.

When I think of Phil, it is not as a sorry ass, but rather as someone we
should thank, even though he did make some of our lives difficult at
times <grin>

Rob.