Re: [registrars] WG: [council] Domain Tasting Design Team Proposed GNSO Council Motion

Moshe,

I agree we should take fraud into account.  Others have made
insightful comments that a set number of registrations would allow
companies with multiple registrars to taste.  I still feel the best
solution is to have a reasonable threshold of no more than 5% and a
method of forgiveness for unique cases.

BTW, I would like to express my appreciation to all the members and
officers who are making the trip to Delhi to represent our collective
interests.  Thanks!

Best Regards,

~Paul
:DomainIt