From: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Moshe Fogel
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 12:15 PM
To: Ross Rader; Rob Hall
Cc: Jeffrey Eckhaus; Thomas Keller; registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Adrian
Kinderis
Subject: Re: [registrars] WG: [council] Domain Tasting Design Team
Proposed GNSO Council Motion

Duration of AGP cant be as small as 10-12 , that will not leave time to
detect a fraud and work against that.
I agree with Rob , that a small registrar can be harmed by an overnight
of
100s - 1000s  if not more false registrations.  We have experiences
those in
the past and still are.
Only last month we have lost about 5K for fraudulent .IL registrations
(.il
does not have any AGP at all).   I can speak to that in more details in
the
RC meeting.
So, better treshold should be made than only a 10% or 50 names.

Moshe Fogel
www.galcomm.com