Re: [registrars] WG: [council] Domain Tasting Design Team Proposed GNSO Council Motion

On 8-Feb-08, at 11:34 AM, Rob Hall wrote:

So it needs to be a simple process that a Registrar can prove a problem
and get forgiveness.

I'm not sure that I agree with all of the examples that you've set forth, but nonetheless, I think this is a fair approach, so long as the absolute limits are very low before we have to request forgiveness.

The other alternative would simply be to change the duration of the AGP to something very small - like 10-12 hours.

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
t. 416.538.5492
c. 416.828.8783
http://www.domaindirect.com

"To solve the problems of today, we must focus on tomorrow."
- Erik Nupponen