RE: [registrars] Update on Tasting Ballot

  • To: <russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Update on Tasting Ballot
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 14:21:47 -0500
  • Cc: "Registrar Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Russ:

Thanks for your helpful comments.

You are correct that View 2 ends with "ICANN should not be regulating
market activity" and that the sentence beginning with "Notwithstanding"
is common to both views.

I've updated the Wiki page to make it clearer.

http://icannregistrars.org/Talk:ICANN_Registrars

Thanks again for pointing it out.

Jon