RE: [registrars] Re: Ballot to determine whether ICANN Registrars favor or oppose Domain Tasting.

  • To: "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Re: Ballot to determine whether ICANN Registrars favor or oppose Domain Tasting.
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:24:10 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

It isn't completely clear to me yet how the result of the current vote
will be incorporated into the statement of views that was approved in
the previous vote. Working on that with the ExCom. But note that the
statement of views was clear that the RC as a whole does NOT want to end
the AGP. Regardless of my personal views on tasting, I understand that
pretty clearly, agree with it, and will promote that on the Council.

Tim