RE: [registrars] My recent non-participation

  • To: "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] My recent non-participation
  • From: "Sandeep Ramchandani" <sandeep.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:49:00 +0530
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Guys,

Yea the hotel rates do seem quite expensive.

Fortunately though, I have some people in my team that are naturally
motivated to ensure that nothing deters delegates to visit Delhi in full
strength. They took up the initiative of finding cheaper alternatives, and
were very effective. They've zeroed in on 4-6 alternatives, all within 7
miles of the conference venue, 3-5 star, and between USD 200 - 400 / night.

I'll be sending these details to ICANN by tomorrow, with a request to
negotiate a bulk deal and allow everyone to take advantage of the volumes.
Meanwhile, if anyone would like to talk to these hotels directly, just ping
me and ill be happy to share this list with you.

Bob and Tim: Hope this changes your decision :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Best Regards,

Sandeep Ramchandani
Strategic Partner Manager
Registrar Solutions Group - LogicBoxes & Skenzo

Tel : +1 (832) 295 1535 Extn: 7624
Fax : +1 (904) 369 0153
MSN: sandeep.r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx