RE: [registrars] ICANN funding travel for GNSO council reps

  • To: "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] ICANN funding travel for GNSO council reps
  • From: "Nicrelations" <nicrelations@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 13:23:11 +0100
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ross
thanks for answering my question. I agree I could have worded that better :)
... my idea was not to start a flame, but really just get a bit more practical information on why someone thinks this is a problem that needs to be addressed by refunding travel expenses to GNSO Council Members, and in general also a bit more background information on how these things work, as my knowledge in this field is still limited.

BR
Francesco