Re: [registrars] ICANN funding travel for GNSO council reps

On 5-Dec-07, at 2:54 PM, Nevett, Jonathon wrote:

Personally, I think that ICANN should provide financial support to the
constituencies. In turn, we, as a constituency, would decide whether to
use the funding for travel, professional support, administrative
support, etc.

ICANN gives us enough help. They don't need a bigger budget to manage.

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
t. 416.538.5492
c. 416.828.8783
http://www.domaindirect.com

"To solve the problems of today, we must focus on tomorrow."
- Erik Nupponen