RE: [registrars] ICANN Meeting in LA
- To: <cristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [registrars] ICANN Meeting in LA
- From: "Adrian Kinderis" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:01:38 +1000
- List-id: registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <004e01c806ae$efcfac60$7c01a8c0@acer47cbe8a5ed>
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcgGJHKFfgDm5NHcQ8ePRp9abKkdZQAB/IXgAB7aTWAAsji3fA==
- Thread-topic: [registrars] ICANN Meeting in LA
Adrian Kinderis from AusRegistry Group will be in attendance as the voting member.
Simon Delzoppo will also be in attendance.
See you in LA.
AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.
From: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Cristin Donahue
Sent: Thu 10/4/2007 9:49 PM
To: 'Registrars Constituency'
Subject: [registrars] ICANN Meeting in LA
Could you please send me an email confirming who from your registrar will be
attending the ICANN meeting in LA. If the voting representative of your
registrar is also attending could you please provide me with his/her name.
If possible, please respond no later than Monday, October 22, 2007.
Assistant to the Registrar Constituency