RE: [registrars] FW: [gnso-dt-wg] Final Outcomes Report of the Ad Hoc Working Group on Domain Name Tasting

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] FW: [gnso-dt-wg] Final Outcomes Report of the Ad Hoc Working Group on Domain Name Tasting
  • From: "Jothan Frakes" <jfrakes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 10:57:07 -0700
  • Cc: "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ross,

No offense taken by me.  Thank you for that sensitivity.

It took leather skin to participate in that group, so your comment
simply seemed an appropriate summary and not any criticism, at least to
me.

-Jothan

Jothan Frakes

Oversee Domain Services

515 S. Flower Street, Suite 4400
Los Angeles, CA 90071
direct +1.213.925.5206
cell +1.206.355.0230
jfrakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.domainsponsor.com

Confidentiality Warning: This e-mail contains information intended only
for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of
this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any
dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss,
disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur
while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by
return e-mail. Thank you and have a nice day.  No lawyers were harmed in
the creation of this disclaimer.