RE: [RC Voting] RE: [registrars] Dues of $750 with "forgiveness" for those who choose to pay $250.

At 02:39 PM 7/30/2007 Monday&nbsp; +0000, Rob Hall wrote:<br>
because I have asked you several times to remove them from the list, and
you are incapable or unwilling to do so. </blockquote><br>
Rob: Again, not true.&nbsp; You asked me in the middle of a
meeting.&nbsp; I sent you a sorted set of all the email addresses in the
RC mailing list and asked you to give me a written list of what you
wanted removed.<br><br>
You did not reply.<br><br>
Of course, you know that those beginning with # cannot be removed.&nbsp;
The lists is run by ICANN and Kent says not to bother with removing them,
they don't receive any mail.&nbsp; We really need to get the list under
our own control.<br><br>
So as the saying goes &quot;Verbal Orders Don't Work&quot; -- or words to
that effect.<br><br>
BTW, you say that Pool is not a registrar.&nbsp; What's
Regards, BobC<br>