Re: [registrars] .COOP agreement

CORE Secretariat wrote:

I conclude that this phrase actually does deserve to be in all sponsored TLD agreements.

As a registry operator, I'm not surprised to see CORE take this position.

For the rest of us who do business as registrars and work with registrants, the existence of these exemptions is a concern.

ICANN has no right to delegate away the policy responsibilities of the community via its contracts with registry operators and - yet it continues to do so.

-ross