[registrars] Requirements for ICANN Meetings in 2008

  • To: "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Requirements for ICANN Meetings in 2008
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 00:35:43 +1000
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Schroeder
Sent: Tuesday, 27 March 2007 3:32 PM

On May 15, we will be posting a revised Request for Proposals to Host an
ICANN Meeting in 2008.  I am seeking input on any changes that you would
like to make to the arrangements are currently being made for your
constituency at the meeting.  Please provide any feedback to me by 30
April.
The current rfp is posted at
http://www.icann.org/meetings/rfp/rfp-2006.htm.
If the only change is that your constituencies have grown larger, we
would
like an estimate of the number of participants in your constituency who
would attend an ICANN meeting in 2008.

Thank you.

Diane Rae Schroeder
General Manager, Conferences, Administration & Finance
ICANN

www.icann.org