[registrars] Sam BAVAFA

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Sam BAVAFA
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 08:45:39 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Members:  Please disregard this posting.  It is for Sam BAVAFA.

Sam wrote to me to be sure that his postings are reaching the RC list. I wrote back that I had received his posting of 4 March and it was the first I had received since 25 January. Unfortunately, my reply to Sam got caught in his Spam filter;-)

I think Sam will receive the reply this way. I tried to phone him but he was out. Regards, BobC