RE: [registrars] Motion regarding TF for PDP-Feb06

  • To: "Ross Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Motion regarding TF for PDP-Feb06
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 12:20:10 -0500
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.  I accept Bhavin's nomination and second the nomination of Ross.

Conflict of Interest Statement:

I am a Vice President of Network Solutions, LLC.  I also represent
NameSecure and SRSPlus, which are affiliated registrars.

I am not in possession of any registry proprietary or sensitive
information, nor have I ever been. I am not an officer, director,
consultant, or employee of any other member of this constituency or any
other ICANN constituency.

Thanks.

Jon