RE: [registrars] Tentative agenda in vancouver

  • To: "'Rob Hall'" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Bhavin Turakhia'" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Tentative agenda in vancouver
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:22:59 -0500
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

unfortunately we don't have rooms and there are too many overlaps on that
day. I was originally under the impression that we have Wednesday and
Thursday. Turns out we don't.

There is a dotcom workshop being planned across all constituencies and open
to public. It maybe on Tuesday or Wednesday. Glen and diane are yet to
confirm the rooms on that one

bhavin