RE: [registrars] Tentative agenda in vancouver

  • To: "'Bhavin Turakhia'" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Tentative agenda in vancouver
  • From: "Rob Hall" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:56:28 -0500
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What happened to meetings on Wednesday.  I also hear rumors of a .com
workshop happening on Tuesday afternoon.

I suspect that Saturday will be too late to have any kind of substantive
meetings, as the ICANN machine will be in full whirl by then, with open
mikes etc.

As Thursday seems pretty full with our typical stuff, should we not be
planning more time on perhaps Wednesday.

Rob.