RE: [registrars] DROA Notice

  • To: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] DROA Notice
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:32:04 -0700
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Some were abusing yes, but that was/is an enforcement issue, perhaps
even a legal issue outside of ICANN's purview, but certainly not
something that required new policy. Any decline in transfer issues that
has occurred since the new policy went into affect is the result of
registrars' innovating solutions to protect their customers.

Tim