[registrars] DROA Notice
- To: "'Registrars'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [registrars] DROA Notice
- From: "John Berryhill" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 16:52:57 -0500
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcXkrq0FwhziJtwpRHype0L3VW5efg==
Today's mail included a "Domain Name Expiration Notice" from DROA for a
domain name that I have registered with BulkRegister on auto-renew and
If you haven't seen their latest letter.... "You must renew your domain name
to retain exclusive rights to it on the Web, and now is the time to transfer
and renew your name from your current Registrar to the Domain Registry of
America. Failure to renew your domain name by the expiration date may
result in a loss of your online identity making it difficult for your
customers and friends to locate you on the Web."
Anyone in the vicinity of 2316 Delaware Avenue #266 (probable maildrop) in
Buffalo NY, who is (a) in good shape, (b) owns a baseball bat, and (c) knows
how to use it, please contact me offlist.
John B. Berryhill, Ph.d. esq.
4 West Front St.
Media, PA 19063
(610) 565-5601 voice
(267) 386-8115 voicemail/fax