Re: [registrars] Registrar meetings in Vancouver

At 02:24 PM 11/2/05, Ross Rader wrote:
I don't think we should be moving ahead with a motion as serious as this based on a proposal drafted solely by one member of the constituency.

Dear Ross: I understand your concerns. As I said, other provisions for Fast Track with a face-to-face meeting can be incorporated later. I don't know whether my proposal will "fly". All I know is that there is great moaning, groaning and dressing in sack cloth and ashes when we miss a golden opportunity to strike when the iron is hot.

If the members don't reinforce their feelings to that effect, there won't even be a ballot.

Regards, BobC