Re: [registrars] Registrar meetings in Vancouver

Bob - your proposal was only sent to the Bylaws Working Group a few days ago. Don't you think it would be more appropriate for us to more fully consider it before presenting it as a motion to the constituency? At the very least, there have been several improvements that have been suggested, perhaps we should incorporate these, circulate a second draft to the working group and move ahead based on a more widely held understanding of the proposal.

I don't think we should be moving ahead with a motion as serious as this based on a proposal drafted solely by one member of the constituency.

I also don't believe that our constituency voice will be any less coherent or concise because of an administrative deficiency in our bylaws. Bhavin, and Elana and Mike before him, have consistently managed to present the views of the constituency in a manner that ensures our interests are protected without violating the administrative rules we've set forth.