[registrars] Election of officers.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Election of officers.
  • From: Robert F Connelly <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 18:08:44 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Registrars:

The nominations closed at 15:41 GMT today, Sunday, 28 August 2005.

All incumbent officers have been nominated and seconded. All have accepted the nomination. All but Donna have posted a conflict of interest statement.

We have a second nominee for Treasurer. The nomination has been seconded and accepted and a conflict of interest statement has been received.

The Rules of Procedure direct the Secretary as follows:

Article III, 4. Once the nomination period has closed, The Constituency Secretary will publish the list of nominees and call for a discussion of the candidates. The discussion of the candidates will last for a period of time specified in each case by the Secretary, but no longer than 7 days.

end quote:

I am announcing the opening of the period for discussion. If you have comments, please post them.

Respectfully submitted,
Robert F. Connelly
Secretary of the RC