RE: [registrars] .NET Agreement Update

At 11:46 AM 8/22/05, Bhavin Turakhia wrote:
Hi,

In fact I believe what we need to do is the following -

Take out the abstract of changes we have made in the .NET RRA, and form a
single statement from that abstract.

We will then make that statement as the Constituency's official position.

Dear Ross: If this proposal and the fleshed out document meets with your approval, we may take it as a friendly amendment to your motion. What think you? Regards, BobC

We will then get everyone within the constituency to sign onto that
statement and send it out to ICANN so that there is NO confusion about the
support towards that statement

Jon Nevett: can you prepare a single statement of that sort and send it to
me?

bhavin