[registrars] Very important: Forming a group for comments on .NET RRA

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Very important: Forming a group for comments on .NET RRA
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:48:41 +0530
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,

As mentioned in the Luxembourg conference, by Vint, the .NET RRA (Registry
Registrar Agreement) is still open for public comment until Sep 1 2005,
giving us 1 month.

Instead of having people provide random comments I would much rather have a
coordinated exercise where all of us as Registrars can offer atleast to some
degree a combined feedback on the Agreement.

I propose we form a group amongst us who studies the .NET RRA. The rest of
us can then send our notes and comments to this group and we may then make a
combined statement. Offcourse registrars are free to make independent
comments apart from this anyways. However any important aspects should be
sent as a combined statement from all registrars.

I need volunteers who wish to take up this task and who will within the next
10-15 days present differences between the orignal RRA and this new one, as
well as highlight areas of concerns and comments.

Can I get a show of hands on people interested

Thanks
Bhavin