[registrars] longtail proposal presentation at the meeting today

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] longtail proposal presentation at the meeting today
  • From: "Paul Stahura" <stahura@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:08:04 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank-you for the time to present the proposal I submitted to this list and for the straw poll.
For those not in attendance the poll was 10 for, 6 against, and 11 not voting.
If you would like to particiapte in a group to discuss and modify the proposal, please send me an email.
It would be great if we can have people from all sides participating.
Paul