[registrars] Proposed Revision of the Rules of Procedure.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Proposed Revision of the Rules of Procedure.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 22:46:38 -0700
  • Cc: "RC Voting Members" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 05:36 PM 7/5/05, Nevett, Jonathon wrote:
Registrars:

Dear Registrars: At present, I am traveling towards Luxembourg. I asked Jon to release this document to the full membership.

Please consider it just as though it had been posted by the Secretary, as specified in the existing Rules of Procedure.

It is a friendly amendment to my motion on this subject. It should be discussed for two weeks after which I will create a ballot on the motion.

Cordially, BobC

Attached is the current version of the draft of the amended Rules of
Procedure for the Registrar Constituency.  This version, which has been
vetted by the Bylaws Task Force, should be considered a friendly
amendment to the version Bob circulated a number of weeks ago.  It will
be the one discussed at the RC meeting in Luxembourg.  Thanks.

Jon