[registrars] RE: Tentative Agenda for Luxembourg ICANN meetings.

  • To: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] RE: Tentative Agenda for Luxembourg ICANN meetings.
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 20:36:45 -0400
  • Cc: "RC Voting Members" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Registrars:

Attached is the current version of the draft of the amended Rules of
Procedure for the Registrar Constituency.  This version, which has been
vetted by the Bylaws Task Force, should be considered a friendly
amendment to the version Bob circulated a number of weeks ago.  It will
be the one discussed at the RC meeting in Luxembourg.  Thanks.

Jon