RE: [registrars] Motion for a Vote on Grace Period Deletion Fee

  • To: "Jay Westerdal" <jwesterdal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Motion for a Vote on Grace Period Deletion Fee
  • From: "John Berryhill" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 22:35:33 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If the registrars are going to vote on specific fees to be paid by their
competitors under their contracts with Verisign, then I, for one, would want
an anti-trust opinion first.  Martha Stewart is not working in the kitchen
of any federal prison of which I am aware.

Domain Name Sales Inc. does not support the concept of a subset of
registrars determining what other registrars pay for services of any kind.
That is strictly up to the registry.

John