[registrars] URGENT AND VERY IMPORTANT

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] URGENT AND VERY IMPORTANT
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 10:11:06 +0530
  • Cc: <pritz@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Tim Cole'" <cole@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone

Just to make doubly sure that noone misses this mail amongst the heavy
traffic we have been experiencing on the Registrars list :). We have sent an
invitation to a conference call for discussion of the ICANN Budget 2005-2006

There will be 2 conference calls held for discussing various aspects of the
budget and any queries that you may have. Kurt Pritz and probably Tim Cole
from ICANNs side will be participating in both of them

Please find below the conference call timings for the first conference call.

1st conference call
Date: 2nd June 2005
Time: 6:30 am PST

The call in number and details are attached below

Below is the link for the new budget for everyone to review before the call
-

 <http://www.icann.org/financials/proposed-budget-17may05.html>
http://www.icann.org/financials/proposed-budget-17may05.html

It is VERY IMPORTANT that as many of you attend this conference call as
possible.

bhavin

  _____