[registrars] Best wishes

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Best wishes
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 08:42:07 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 05:46 AM 5/31/05, Ross Rader wrote:
If the registries want to do something about this, OTOH, I can easily understand why they would want to do something about it - but from my perspective, registrars have a lot on their plate already and taking on someone else's work just simply doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

Dear Ross: I sure hope you are an the to being fully mended after your most unfortunate accident.

[Ouch;-( Should read, "I sure hope you are on the way to being fully mended after your most unfortunate accident."]

Personal regards, BobC