RE: [registrars] Variations on the current domain name model - proposed registrar workshop for Luxembourg

  • To: Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Variations on the current domain name model - proposed registrar workshop for Luxembourg
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 09:58:15 -0700
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce,

The add grace period abuse needs to be addressed separately. I see no
benefit in dilluting that issue by labeling it a business model.

This practice has broad and complicated implications that we would have
to resolve first, IP infringement for example.

I really think the AGP is a seperate discussion.

Tim