RE: [registrars] ICANN Meeting Agenda

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] ICANN Meeting Agenda
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 22:53:45 +0530
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

monday and tuesday

bhavin

  _____

From: Bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:12 PM
To: Bhavin Turakhia

Bhavin,

the list is not letting me post.  What are the dates scheduled for these 2
days of meetings?

Thanks,
Bill

Bhavin Turakhia wrote:

Hi tom,

We will have 2 days. I have put down the schlund issue in the list. No time

slots have been scheduled as of yet

Also keep Tim Ruiz informed in this entire process since he may have to take

a lead on this in my absence

bhavin