[registrars] ICANN Meeting Agenda - Task Force Meetings

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] ICANN Meeting Agenda - Task Force Meetings
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:29:51 +0530
  • Cc: "'[rc-excom]'" <rc-excom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Shreya Guha'" <sreyashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

The argentina meeting agenda I sent across earlier to the mailing list
contains a time slot for various task forces to present their current
status. Can Tom, Ross etc respond with who would be taking up what
presentation etc. Please write in to the mailing list or to Tim Ruiz and
myself, since there is a chance I may not be able to make it to the meeting

Also Bruce - do you have any headway into the stint we did at CapeTown with
regards to the batch pool contention issue?

bhavin