RE: [registrars] ICANN Argentina Agenda
- To: "Marcus Faure" <faure@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [registrars] ICANN Argentina Agenda
- From: "Paul Stahura" <stahura@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:24:08 -0800
- Cc: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcUdf6WQor7cKTW3TzSUxavyCSL2UgAZHhQA
- Thread-topic: [registrars] ICANN Argentina Agenda
- What changes in the RAA are contemplated?
[mailto:owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcus Faure
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 2:17 AM
To: Bhavin Turakhia
Subject: Re: [registrars] ICANN Argentina Agenda
- Transfer policy review
- Budget review
- .net (re)assignment
Sorry bout your laptop. This also happened to CORE people in the past.
seems to be a dangerous place in this regard.
> Hi all,
> I had an unfortunate mishap last week - where my laptop alongwith
> got stolen at brussels. I am trying to piece my life back together :)
> trying to get a substitute passport so I can make it in time to
> Meanwhile I need input from all you guys with regards to the upcoming
> argentina meeting. I had prepared a basic draft agenda which I have
> with my laptop. I will be preparing the same again shortly. However
> of you in the interim send me any specific items that you would like
> on the agenda?