Re: [registrars] RE: Call for Constituency statements on Whois tf 1/2 recommendations

At 02:05 PM 1/27/05, Ross Rader wrote:
as I understand the ROP, means that we should be proceeding with a ballot of the motion as soon as is practicable.

Dear Ross: I believe we have Jon's motion with Tim's withdrawn. We have Tim's amendment.

The fifth endorsement has been received today. As I understand it, the four day period will start when the *final* draft is submitted to me.

Regards, BobC

New Email Address from 9 January 2005
rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx