Re: [registrars] RE: Call for Constituency statements on Whois tf 1/2 recommendations

At 11:52 AM 1/27/05, Ross Rader wrote:

| Let me the third to endorse this draft.

What are the next steps and schedule as it relates to this motion?

Dear Ross: As I see it, when we have the fifth endorsement, we need to wait at least four days before opening a ballot.

Does anyone think that we should vote separately on the two provisions?

I leave Tokyo for California on the afternoon of Monday the 31st and arrive in the morning thereof. I think that would be the earliest we could open a ballot?

Regards, BobC