RE: [registrars] FW: ICANN Strategic Plan Feedback

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] FW: ICANN Strategic Plan Feedback
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 07:03:23 +1100
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

> It is my understanding that staff is looking for detailed
> feedback on specific points rather than a registrar position
> per se. Also note that this is happening in parallel with the
> development of the GNSO analysis that the Council is arranging.

It would be good for a few to collect their thoughts on the plan, and
then hold a generally open teleconference amongst registrars to hear
different points of view.

Ideally this teleconference should occur before the meeting in
Amsterdam.

My preference for a time is:
    1100 Los Angeles, San Francisco
    1200 Phoenix