Re: [registrars] FW: ICANN Strategic Plan Feedback
- To: Bhavin Turakhia <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [registrars] FW: ICANN Strategic Plan Feedback
- From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:44:11 -0500
- Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <200501191322.j0JDMYA31279@pechora.icann.org>
- Organization: Tucows Inc.
- References: <200501191322.j0JDMYA31279@pechora.icann.org>
- Reply-to: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 (Windows/20041103)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 19/01/2005 8:25 AM Bhavin Turakhia noted that;
| hi jon,
| thats great .....
| anyone else. lets have atleast 2-3 people. after which we will discuss a
| game plan
It is my understanding that staff is looking for detailed feedback on
specific points rather than a registrar position per se. Also note that
this is happening in parallel with the development of the GNSO analysis
that the Council is arranging.
The efforts at these two levels should be synchronized.
<oops, I hit send before I was finished>
I am in the process of conducting an analysis in preparation for the
Amsterdam meeting. I understand that Bruce Tonkin is doing the same.
It would be useful to include Bruce and I in the constituency level
activity and feed the input from individual members into the Council
effort which is intended to be reflective of Constituency input.
Skydasher: A great way to start your day
My contact info: http://www.blogware.com/profiles/ross
My weblog: http://www.byte.org/
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.3-nr1 (Windows XP)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----