RE: [registrars] 2004 Dues invoice
- To: "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [registrars] 2004 Dues invoice
- From: "Thomas Barrett - EnCirca" <tbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:36:51 -0500
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcT7RjNKBwzwZstFSmyOV/mSucAYcwAAuoKA
Bob, I assume there is a simple mechanism for those who want to pay dues
for the first time?
I'd like to encourage more Registrars to join the constituency as voting
members. The annual fee of $250 is a great deal for getting the chance to
help set the agenda and priorities of the Registrar Constituency.
[mailto:owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert F. Connelly
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 3:53 AM
To: Registrars Constituency
Subject: [registrars] 2004 Dues invoice
Dear Members: Donna has sent invoices to all present voting members, I
believe 66 of you.
If you are a voting member and have not received it, please reply.
If you are not a voting member, please check to be sure that your voting
member *did* receive the invoice.
After 90 days, we intend to purge the voting member list. Only members who
have paid the 2004 dues will be able to vote.
New Email Address from 9 January 2005