Re: [registrars] RE: Call for Constituency statements on Whois tf 1/2 recommendations

On 1/9/2005 11:05 AM Tim Ruiz noted that:
I move that we adopt the following as the Registrars' Constituency
statement regarding Whois TF 1/2 recommendations. Ross, this is
basically a slight rewrite of your comments.

I'll happily second this.

	-rwr

"In the modern world the intelligence of public opinion is the one indispensable condition for social progress."
	- Charles W. Eliot (1834 - 1926)