RE: [registrars] RE: Call for Constituency statements on Whois tf 1/2 recommendations
- To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [registrars] RE: Call for Constituency statements on Whois tf 1/2 recommendations
- From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:24:08 -0800
- In-reply-to: <0584E286D9C3C045B61DAB692193170BAAAE00@yew2.wou3.local>
- References: <0584E286D9C3C045B61DAB692193170BAAAE00@yew2.wou3.local>
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At 12:36 PM 12/23/04, Paul Stahura wrote:
That was our concern exactly.
On the call we (me and Tom) both attempted to get more time.
They said if we just couldn't do it by 1/31 they would/may extend the
Dear Paul and Tim: Just a thought, if they want a position from the RC, we
post it for ballot, up or down. I suspect I know what the results will be.
We can give them a pretty definite answer on the proposal. We could cut it
into three issues and give them a yes or no on each of them. But I agree,
there is not time to give them an alternate set of words and terms which
the RC can endorse.