RE: [registrars] RE: Call for Constituency statements on Whois tf 1/2 recommendations

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] RE: Call for Constituency statements on Whois tf 1/2 recommendations
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:24:08 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 12:36 PM 12/23/04, Paul Stahura wrote:

Tim,
That was our concern exactly.
On the call we (me and Tom) both attempted to get more time.
They said if we just couldn't do it by 1/31 they would/may extend the deadline.
Paul

Dear Paul and Tim: Just a thought, if they want a position from the RC, we post it for ballot, up or down. I suspect I know what the results will be.

We can give them a pretty definite answer on the proposal. We could cut it into three issues and give them a yes or no on each of them. But I agree, there is not time to give them an alternate set of words and terms which the RC can endorse.

Regards, BobC