[registrars] Icann cape town agenda queries

  • To: "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Icann cape town agenda queries
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 01:45:13 +0530
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I need some comments on following -

* are any of you looking at any cross-const meetings with any other
constituency other than the gtld registries constituency

* what are the issues you want to discuss with the gtld registries
constituency. Currently I see the following

- EPP issues (of which tim has prepared a list and if any of you wish to
add)
- Whois issues (maybe TF's have something to comment on this)
- Differences in business practices
	- Neulevel mod of auto-renew process
	- Diff biz requirements (especially the arcane insurance ones)
- New trfers policy and any issues
- New Registry Services

I know there were more than these on the top of my mind - but its getting
late here and so I am hoping the rest of them will occur to you and will
appear on the list :)

I will finalize the agenda shortly so a quick response would be appreciated

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
Founder, CEO and Chairman
DirectI
http://www.directi.com
Direct Line: +91 (22) 5679 7600
Direct Fax: +91 (22) 5679 7510
Board Line (USA): +1 (415) 240 4172 ext 7600
Board Line (India): +91 (22) 5679 7500 ext 7600