RE: [registrars] .net thick/thin discussion

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] .net thick/thin discussion
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 19:46:59 +1000
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Marcus.

I agree that the registrars constituency does not seem to have a
consensus position on this topic.

My view is that a registry operator can technically operate a thick and
thin model in parallel, and the choice should be made available to
registrars according to their business model and technical resources.

Regards,
Bruce