Re: [registrars] Resellers a burden upon ICANN

At 01:14 AM 6/9/04, Thomas Keller wrote:
I guess the point Paul was trying to make was that the complains to ICANN
are not related to the amount of registrations a registrar has.

Dear Thomas: I totally reject your thesis. I'm traveling and less able to write my reasons.

OTOH, I am raising a demand that ICANN quantify their allegation. If ICANN is doing work for which we must pay and it is related to registrar malfeasance, we should be provided with a list of the culprits and the number of cases thereto related;-)

This is supposed to be an open society.

Cordially, BobC