Re: [registrars] KL flight fares from the States.

At 23:29 08/06/04, Robert F. Connelly wrote:
>Dear Colleagues: Does anyone have a good fare source for flights to KL? Regards, BobC

Bob:

We received a very reasonable fare on Malaysia Airline through our travel agent, http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/. I believe the route for you will be LAX > NRT> KL. Directs from the states are expensive. I was told that they are in partnership with NWA. Our agent requested our World perks number for mileage credit on NWA. Cheers, Duane