[registrars] Re: [dow3tf] Registrar Constituency Input re: Best Practices

  • To: sarah.b.deutsch@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [registrars] Re: [dow3tf] Registrar Constituency Input re: Best Practices
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:30:09 -0400
  • Cc: 3DOW3tf <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 5/18/2004 10:27 AM sarah.b.deutsch@xxxxxxxxxxx noted that:

I submitted extensive comments as well in an attempt to form a compromise
on the paper.  We were all unavailable last week, so we need to reschedule
a call to walk through everyone's concerns.

I believe that my comments were based on your draft. If not, can you let me know so that I can also review your document and get comments back. I'm having a hard time keeping track of the work flow.

--

                       -rwr

                "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                           All life is an experiment.
                            The more experiments you make the better."
                        - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org