RE: [registrars] Current Nominee's

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Current Nominee's
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 09:20:05 -0500
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ross, thanks for the reminder.

I accept the nomination for CTO/VP and would enjoy the opportunity to
represent the Constituency in this capacity.

In my role as Vice President of Domain Services for Go Daddy Software, Inc.,
I am responsible for the development and implementation of all registrar
operations for GoDaddy.com. This division is also under contract with Wild
West Domains, Inc. and Blue Razor Domains, Inc. to provide the same
services. Wild West and Blue Razor are sister companies to GoDaddy.com. I am
not an officer, director, or employee of either Wild West or Blue Razor.

I am also responsible for policy development and recommendation as it
pertains to registrar operations and the ICANN process.

I am not in possession of any Registry Proprietary of Sensitive Information,
nor have I ever been. I am not an officer, director, consultant, or employee
of any other Member of this constituency or any other ICANN constituency or
observer. Go Daddy Software holds no interest, financial or otherwise, in
any Registry operator.

Tim Ruiz
VP, Domain Services
Go Daddy Software, Inc.