Re: [registrars] ICANN ROME MEETING AGENDA

  • To: Elana Broitman <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] ICANN ROME MEETING AGENDA
  • From: Thomas Mörz <moerz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:01:18 +0100
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Elana,

PSI-USA, Inc. will be in Rom.

Regards

Thomas Moerz

Elana Broitman wrote:

To all registrars - we have begun to plan for the meeting in Rome.  Attached is the draft agenda.  We welcome any additional topics, but ask anyone suggesting a topic to be prepared to make a presentation.  Under each topic, someone is listed as a suggested raporteur on the topic. We'll assume those people have no objection to presenting, unless we hear otherwise from them. There will also be time for questions and answers under each topic.  If anyone has specific questions before the meeting, that will help prepare for the presentations, please email them to the list.

We have invited Dan Halloran, as Registrar Liaison, to participate during the entire day. We have also invited Paul Twomey, CEO, and Kurt Pritz, CTO, to come in, particularly for the discussion of the budget. I also anticipate that we may see an appearance from other ICANN staff, such as the General Counsel. Given how important it is for us to see these people, the schedule will remain fluid to accommodate them.
Likewise, we've invited other constituencies, etc., and we'll also try to accommodate our schedule to their requests.

There may also be times when the Constituency goes into closed session, such as for example, if discussing confidential or sensitive budgetary matters. At such times, only the constituency members will be asked to remain in the room and on the phone bridge - just for the duration of such discussion.
We will be providing phone bridge information prior to the date of the meeting.

Regards,

Elana Broitman

ICANN ROME MEETING AGENDA.doc

ICANN ROME MEETING AGENDA.doc