RE: [registrars] DRAFT2: registrars constituency statement on approval process for changes in gtld services (Registry Services)

  • To: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] DRAFT2: registrars constituency statement on approval process for changes in gtld services (Registry Services)
  • From: "tbarrett" <tbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:25:39 -0500
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would endorse this draft.

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bruce Tonkin
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 3:32 AM
To: registrars@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [registrars] DRAFT2: registrars constituency statement on approval
process for changes in gtld services (Registry Services)

Hello All,

I have updated the DRAFT statement following input received since Friday 9
Jan 2004.

This is the second draft.

I have added some text about unsponsored tlds as requested by Werner.

I have added some additional text relating to competition issues.

I require 5 endorsements to be able to put this statement to a vote. If you
support the paper please respond to the list.  If you don't support it,
please let me know and I will attempt to accommodate.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin